Lunch & Learn
Mesa ETP is an active leader helping operators and their partners address difficult challenges in above-ground storage tank construction, maintenance and operations. Our team of experts is driving positive change for the industry by delivering innovative solutions for the broadest range of storage tank applications and operating environments.
The key to our success is our passion and commitment to understand you and your unique operations and challenges so that we can focus our expertise to help you meet your critical requirements and objectives.
Our Lunch and Learn programs are designed to foster open engagement with key stakeholders in your business to explore opportunities for helping you optimize performance of your operations. Our tank experts will work with you to align on goals, content and scheduling. We’ll come to your facility to make it convenient for all the stakeholders in your organization to participate.
In these Lunch and Learn sessions, your team will learn:
- How others in the industry are using new technology to enhance safety, improve in-service time and reduce emissions
- New approaches to streamline installation
- Best practices for fire suppression
- How to overcome verticality, rim space and other issues in problem tanks
- Innovative new fabric technology that drives longevity and higher reliability
Who should attend:
- Tank Managers
- Tank Engineers
- Project Managers
- Environmental Managers
- Safety Managers
To learn more, call 866.368.7532 or fill out the form below.