Vapor Bladder Gas Holder Diaphragm
Mesa ETP Vapor Bladders are designed for collecting and storing vapor emissions as part of a complete Vapor Recovery System located in a storage tank terminal or refinery. The system is used to capture emissions during tank truck loading. Emissions are stored in a Vapor Bladder tank until they can be used or delivered to a burner unit for processing. The Vapor Bladder serves as an accumulator/surge suppressor/storage unit. Mesa ETP Vapor Bladders are installed as either Truncated Cone or Hemispherical configurations in a steel holding tank. A stabilizing weight is included to ensure the Vapor Bladder remains in a predictable position. Vapor Bladders are constructed of proprietary MesaThane material containing a closely woven nylon fabric for high tensile strength. The material is maximized for chemical resistance, vapor transmission and extreme temperature applications.
Vapor Bladders are constructed using proprietary MesaThane material offering high tensile strength and chemical resistance.
Long Service Life
Proven service life (under normal operating procedures) of over 10 years in applications including gasoline, MTBE, pure Benzene, Toluene and other products.
Mesa ETP Vapor Bladders are engineered for a precise fit in the holding tank using information from the customer data sheet.
Designed for collecting and storing vapor emissions as part of a complete vapor recovery system. Emissions are stored until they can be used or delivered to a burner unit for processing.
Truncated Cone Vapor Bladder
- The Truncated Cone Vapor Bladder is secured to an attachment bar around the tank shell and to a floating ring, including a stabilizing weight to ensure position.
- MesaThane material ensures vapor compatibility and hydrolytic stability on both sides of the Bladder. (Other materials available for custom applications).
- Effectively operates as a “piston” within the tank eliminating the formation of a vapor and air ignition atmosphere.
- Allows continuous measurement of vapor holder gas levels using retractable tape gauges.
- Provides the highest percentage of tank volume for vapor capacity in the steel holding tank.
Hemispherical Vapor Bladder
- The simple and efficient Hemispherical Bladder is secured to an attachment bar around the tank wall. Bladder contains a “dollar plate” to maintain position.
- MesaThane material ensures vapor compatibility and hydrolytic stability on both sides of the Bladder (Other materials available for custom applications).
- Easily installed using a minimum of operational components and installation labor.